The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting darker earlier. You were probably just too busy through the summer with family, work and just life generally to focus on yourself? You wanted to get going on doing something about your personal fitness this year but now what? Does this ring a bell in your head, then this is the time to act, seize the day and most importantly those long Autumn nights!
Take Time for Yourself. Good news is you don’t have to go through Autumn wishing you had taken that difficult first step, you can just do it now with a few clicks !
- You don’t have to go through the Autumn thinking should I/shouldn’t I join a gym, take a class or start running, to take that vital next step. You can go and discuss quietly and privately what you want to achieve and how best to set about it working with your own private coach who will work with you to It can be gentle and paced to suit what you want and need, it doesn’t have to be a trauma or a competition.
- You don’t have to hit the Christmas party season and all that festive feasting without being able to pat yourself on the back because you know you already are progressing towards your goals, working to a structured and progressive programme that is designed specifically for you.
- You don’t have to join a packed gym or class with the lycra clad under size 8’s where you wonder why they think they need to get fit: you can be working with your own personal and private fitness instructor, who’s only agenda is to help you achieve your aims.
- Spend an hour discussing your individual needs with our professional and friendly instructors.
- Meet your Personal Fitness Trainer and get some insight into how we can help with your One-to-One Personal Fitness Plan.
- Together we can design your initial plan, regularly review and progress your programme and make sure we help keep you motivated when maybe you might just otherwise decide to not go to the gym
- Consider our unique and exceptional deal for this Autumn/Winter 2012 , you can try us out and get your fitness plan going, right now.
Just a few clicks and you will already feel better, having taken that important first step: Booking Your Free Consultation, you will meet your coach and can together start planning how you can move forward. Taking that first step is often the hardest, but once you have seen our ideal location and met your instructor, we believe you wont look back.